eh eh

Friday, May 05, 2006

feel like doing nothing

feel so terrible these days.taknak buat ape2.its like my body is here but my heart is already in msia...arghhh...cant take it anymore.but still got another 30 plus day before going back to msia..iskiskisk so sad.seems like everyday i text my mom.telling her how i miss them so much.thought that she's going to say,we miss u too(really want her to tell me that........heheh) but she said dun be that excited,finish whatever tests u have now..taknak..lagi ah busan...aku tak suke test..sape yang suke?uishh sp yang suke tu mmg gile!!
lying on my bed for hours waiting for the time to move on until the day i can go back to msia.hahaha..kan best kalo cmtu?i think sum of my fren started feeling bored cause i keep telling them everyday that betapa tak bestnye hari2 aku..
hahahah sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home