eh eh

Sunday, February 10, 2008

pain

something is wrong
i could sense it
things are not normal as it used to be
btol ke?

i should see a cardiologist
please check my heart
can u hear any murmur?
what about thrill?
please check with ECG possibly u could detect t inversion
or ST elevation
my heart is aching
but i still couldnt find any trigger for the pain

what about neurologist?
my head is severely injured
a big hard rock smashingly hit my head
it hurts
please hurry and scan my brain with CT scan
see if u could find any lesion?
is it swelling?
cause im a bit off form for these few days
it could be because of the high pressure in my brain
oh yes,neurologist!
please check my sensation if u are free
i think i gradually lose my sensation
i feel nothing

wait gastroenterologist!
my stomach hurts
please have a look at it laparoscopically
i dont prefer endoscopy,
im sorry ive had enuff pain
have u scanned me septically?
im afraid if my liver is infected

i need morphine
increase the dose please
oh dear,please bear wif me
while im trying to fix things out
im glad if u do
hopefully i'll be ok
i cant tell you what or why?
just be patient ok dear?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home